EV Passenger vehicle leader Tata Motors is ready with their newest EV SUV after the success of Nexon.ev, Tiago.ev, Tigor.ev car maker is ready with their small-size SUV Punch in Pure EV-based architecture Punch.ev in Tata.ev showrooms.
Tata Motors developed a pure ev showroom in 2 locations and a new website. After this, we have seen pure ev architecture which is acti.ev and with this architecture, we are getting Punch.ev and Tata Motors open booking of this upcoming Tata Motors car.
Tata Punch.ev is based on acti.ev platform or Advanced Connected Tech-Intelligent Electric Vehicle architecture. This Pure Architecture has 4 Layers: Powertrain, Chassis, Electrical Architecture, and Cloud Architecture.
Benefits of acti.ev Platform
- Since it’s a pure EV platform car makers can easily make FWD, RWD, or AWD by making small changes in where they set electric Motors.
- Layer 2 Chassis helps Tata Motors to make different body type cars. Tata Motors is planning to launch 5+ products on this platform in the Next 18 months.
- EV’s brain is their electric architecture and for higher computing powers Tata Motors collaborating with Snapdragon and making Snapdragon Digital Chassis.
- Because of higher computing power, we are going to see virtual cockpit and ADAS L2 Capable cars which are powered by Mobileye.
- Bi-direction charging capability so you can use V2L and V2V.
- Cloud Architecture is helping to be future-ready with true app suite Arcade.ev.
Book Your Punch.ev
Punch.ev comes with a lot of configurations where you get long-range or regular and you have a lot of options like sunroof Persona Charger type and many more.
You can choose from 5 different color options which are Empowered Oxide Dual Tone, Seaweed Dual Tone, Fearless Red Dual Tone, Daytona Grey Dual Tone, and Pristine White Dual Tone.